General terms & conditions
- For any Transport outside of the Rhône region (South East of France), I usually charge only for the Toll fares and petrol and a bit more if you are located quite far away. To be discussed...
- The cost of a professional celebrant for any secular ceremony is highly variable and depends on a few things to consider:
- In addition to the charges related to my business, one needs to include the work necessary to achieve a successful written ceremony, writing your vows, exchange of mails, meetings/Skype chat and phone calls, transport.
- I include the basic equipment (Music stand) when celebrating your ceremony.
- Since I do not provide any sound system, I suggest you choose a professional DJ to help me during the ceremony but you might as well ask a live band, a singer for the entrance song or one of your relatives to manage the whole music synchronization!
- I do not supply decorative elements, be it flowers, chairs or arch. However, do not hesitate to call me if you need help, I'll try to give you some guidance.
- With most international clients, the only appropriate payment system is bank transfers to my French account. French cheques accepted.