The number of people seduced by this concept has been increasing and we can say this type of non-religious ceremony has revolutionized the world of weddings over the last few years. A secular ceremony marks the memory of an event without any legal character.
There are different reasons why you decide to contact me but the ones below tend to prevail:
As future bride and groom:
- You are not tempted by the traditional religious side and the religious symbolism of the place of celebration;
- Because you are divorced, or you decided to have a civil partnership, or you're a same sex couple;
- Because you just want to renew your wedding vows;
- Because you live abroad and wish to organize a great party in France with an officiant you can trust! (I speak fluent English);
I also celebrate ceremonies for the birth of children, with or without religious baptism.
I recommend a ceremony lasting between 30 and 45 minutes maximum.
If you are interested in my services, here are the steps to follow:
- Please send me an email where you will mention, if at all possible, the date of your future ceremony/wedding, and also a few details about yourself and how you want the ceremony to take place and I will contact you as soon as possible.
- If you live abroad, it will be easy to organize an online meeting via Skype
- Depending on the package chosen, I will write your ceremony from A to Z and after some changes / additions by you, I will send the final copy about a month before your union.
- I will be able to coordinate contacts between the parents, the relatives of you two and also your friends.
- A few days before your wedding ceremony, we will talk to each other over the phone or use Skype to finalize the last details for the big day.
* NB: Because of a busy timetable, it is not always possible for me to arrange a preparatory meeting outside of Lyon, but I will do my best to please you.
Remember to book your wedding ceremony now! Indeed, this ceremony will have to be integrated into the planning of your wedding, baptism, a long time in advance.
All you will have to do is to be guided by me, from the beginning of the ceremony with the music on to the final thanks. Surely you shall rise up once or twice to share a specific moment, i.e for the ritual ceremony or the exchange of the vows and rings, but most of the time I will be the one accompanying you during this symbolic ceremony with speakers and relatives. With my expertise, you will be able to rely on me so that everything goes smoothly during the best day of your life together!
Depending on the season, you will choose an outdoor or indoor location:
- Two rows of chairs for guests, a small music stand for me and an arch for the newlyweds;
- In front of a castle / manor where you will have your evening reception, or in a field for the countryside style.
In case you'd choose an outdoor location, you will have to anticipate a plan B well in advance in case of bad weather.